Tuesday 22 October 2013

William Shakespeare Quotes On Love From Romeo And Juliet Love To Be Or Not To Be Tumblr Wallpaper Hamlet On Life Tattoos Macbeth About Women

William Shakespeare Quotes On Love Biography

Source:-Google.com.pk
Philip Henslowe: The show must... you know...
William Shakespeare: [prompting him] Go on!
Is this interesting? | Share this
Viola De Lesseps: This is not life, Will. It is a stolen season.
Is this interesting? | Share this
William Shakespeare: I'm done with theater. The playhouse is for dreamers. Look what the dream brought us.
Viola De Lesseps: It was we ourselves did that. And for my life to come, I would not have it otherwise.
Is this interesting? | Share this
Viola De Lesseps: I loved a writer and gave up the prize for a sonnet.
William Shakespeare: I was the more deceived.
Viola De Lesseps: Yes, you were deceived, for I did not know how much I loved you.
Is this interesting? | Share this
[Saying their goodbyes]
William Shakespeare: You will never age for me, nor fade, nor die.
Is this interesting? | Share this
[about Marlowe's death in a tavern]
Ned Alleyn: A quarrel about the bill.
Philip Henslowe: The bill! Ah, vanity, vanity!
Ned Alleyn: Not the billing - the BILL!
Is this interesting? | Share this
William Shakespeare: It is not a comedy I'm writing now.
Is this interesting? | Share this
Ned Alleyn: Pay attention and you will see how genius creates a legend.
Is this interesting? | Share this
William Shakespeare: Love knows nothing of rank or river bank.
Is this interesting? | Share this
William Shakespeare: Love denied blights the soul we owe to God.
Is this interesting? | Share this
William Shakespeare: A broad river divides my lovers: family, duty, fate. As unchangeable as nature.
Is this interesting? | Share this
Lord Wessex: How is this to end?
Queen Elizabeth: As stories must when love's denied: with tears and a journey.
Is this interesting? | Share this
Viola de Lesseps: I would stay asleep my whole life, if I could dream myself into a company of players.
Is this interesting? | Share this
William Shakespeare: You see? The comsumptives plot against me. "Will Shakespeare has a play, let us go and cough through it."
Is this interesting? | Share this
Viola De Lesseps: Good sir? I heard you were a poet. But a poet of no words?
Is this interesting? | Share this
Viola De Lesseps: Master Shakespeare?
William Shakespeare: The same, alas.
Viola De Lesseps: Oh, but why "alas"?
William Shakespeare: A lowly player.
Viola De Lesseps: Alas indeed, for I thought you the highest poet of my esteem and writer of plays that capture my heart.
William Shakespeare: Oh - I am him too!
Is this interesting? | Share this
Queen Elizabeth: Fifty pounds! A very worthy sum on a very worthy question. Can a play show us the very truth and nature of love? I bear witness to the wager, and will be the judge of it as occasion arises. I have not seen anything to settle it yet.
Is this interesting? | Share this
Viola De Lesseps: Good morning, my lord. I see you are open for business - so let's to church.
Is this interesting? | Share this
Queen Elizabeth: And tell Master Shakespeare, something more cheerful next time, for Twelfth Night.
Is this interesting? | Share this
Viola De Lesseps: Write me well.
Is this interesting? | Share this
[last lines]
William Shakespeare: My story starts at sea, a perilous voyage to an unknown land. A shipwreck. The wild waters roar and heave. The brave vessel is dashed all to pieces. And all the helpless souls within her drowned. All save one. A lady. Whose soul is greater than the ocean, and her spirit stronger than the sea's embrace. Not for her a watery end, but a new life beginning on a stranger shore. It will be a love story. For she will be my heroine for all time. And her name will be Viola.
Is this interesting? | Share this
Viola De Lesseps: I love you, Will, beyond poetry.
Is this interesting? | Share this
Philip Henslowe: Let us have pirates, clowns, and a happy ending, or we shall send you back to Stratford to your wife!
Is this interesting? | Share this
Philip Henslowe: You see - comedy. Love, and a bit with a dog. That's what they want.
Is this interesting? | Share this
Viola De Lesseps: [as Juliet] I do remember well where I should be, and there I am - where is my Romeo?
Nurse: [shouting from the audience] Dead!
Is this interesting? | Share this
Ned Alleyn: [singing the stage directions] Gentlemen upstage; ladies downstage... Are you a lady Mr. Kent?
Is this interesting? | Share this
Nurse: Lord Wessex was looking at you tonight.
Viola De Lesseps: All the men at court are without poetry. If they see me, they see my father's fortune, I - will have poetry in my life. And adventure. And love. Love above all.
Nurse: Not Valentine and Sylvia.
Viola De Lesseps: No! Not the artful postures of love, but love that overthrows life. Unbiddable, ungovernable, like a riot in the heart, and nothing to be done, come ruin or rapture. Love as there has never been in a play. I will have love. Or I will end my days as a...
Nurse: As a nurse?
Viola De Lesseps: Oh, but I will be Valentine and Sylvia too. Oh, good nurse, God save you and good night.
Is this interesting? | Share this
Philip Henslowe: I'm a dead man and buggered to boot!
Is this interesting? | Share this
Ned Alleyn: [on learning the fate of his character] He dies?
Is this interesting? | Share this
William Shakespeare: Can you love a fool?
Viola De Lesseps: Can you love a player?
Is this interesting? | Share this
William Shakespeare: Follow that boat!
First Boatman: Right you are, guv'nor!... I know your face. Are you an actor?
William Shakespeare: [oh God, here we go again] Yes.
First Boatman: Yes, I've seen you in something. That one about a king.

William Shakespeare Quotes On Love From Romeo And Juliet Love To Be Or Not To Be Tumblr Wallpaper Hamlet On Life Tattoos Macbeth About Women

No comments:

Post a Comment