Tuesday 22 October 2013

Shakespeare Othello Quotes From Romeo And Juliet Love To Be Or Not To Be Tumblr Wallpaper Hamlet On Life Tattoos Macbeth About Women

Shakespeare Othello Quotes Biography

Source:-Google.com.pk
Philip Henslowe: Mr. Fennyman, allow me to explain about the theatre business. The natural condition is one of insurmountable obstacles on the road to imminent disaster.
Hugh Fennyman: So what do we do?
Philip Henslowe: Nothing. Strangely enough, it all turns out well.
Hugh Fennyman: How?
Philip Henslowe: I don't know. It's a mystery.
Is this interesting? | Share this
Philip Henslowe: [Repeated line] I don't know. It's a mystery.
Is this interesting? | Share this
Queen Elizabeth: You are an eager boy. Did you like the play?
John Webster: I liked it when she stabbed herself, Your Majesty.
Is this interesting? | Share this
Richard Burbage: The Master of the Revels despises us all for vagrants and peddlers of bombast. But my father, James Burbage, had the first license to make a company of players from Her Majesty, and he drew from poets the literature of the age. We must show them that we are men of parts. Will Shakespeare has a play. I have a theatre. The Curtain is yours.
Is this interesting? | Share this
Hugh Fennyman: Uh, one moment, sir.
Ned Alleyn: Who are you?
Hugh Fennyman: I'm, uh... I'm the money.
Ned Alleyn: Then you may remain so long as you remain silent.
Is this interesting? | Share this
[first lines]
Philip Henslowe: [screams in pain]
Hugh Fennyman: Henslowe! Do you know what happens to a man who doesn't pay his debts? His boots catch fire!
Philip Henslowe: [screams]
Hugh Fennyman: Why do you howl when it is I who am bitten?
Is this interesting? | Share this
Lord Wessex: I have spoken with your father.
Viola De Lesseps: So, my lord? I speak with him every day.
Is this interesting? | Share this
William Shakespeare: Good title.
Christopher Marlowe: Yours?
William Shakespeare: "Romeo and Ethel the Pirate's Daughter". - Oh, yes, I know, I know.
Christopher Marlowe: What is the story?
William Shakespeare: Well, there's this pirate. - In truth I have not written a word.
Is this interesting? | Share this
Christopher Marlowe: I thought your play was for Burbage.
William Shakespeare: This is a different one.
Christopher Marlowe: A different one you haven't written?
Is this interesting? | Share this
[Whispering at Viola's bedroom door]
Nurse: My lady, the house is stirring. It is a new day.
Viola De Lesseps: It is a new WORLD.
Is this interesting? | Share this
Queen Elizabeth: Mr. Tilney! Have a care with my name - you will wear it out!
Is this interesting? | Share this
Queen Elizabeth: [after inspecting Viola] Have her then, but you're a lordly fool. She's been plucked since I saw her last, and not by you... it takes a woman to know it.
Lord Wessex: [angrily] Marlowe!
Is this interesting? | Share this
Makepeace, the Preacher: [protesting outside The Rose] Licentiousness is made a show! Vanity and pride are likewise made a show! This is the very business of show!
Is this interesting? | Share this
[after sex]
Viola De Lesseps: I would not have thought it: there IS something better than a play!
William Shakespeare: There is.
Viola De Lesseps: Even your play.
William Shakespeare: Hmm?
Viola De Lesseps: And that was only my first try.
Is this interesting? | Share this
Lord Wessex: I cannot shed blood in her house, but I will cut your throat anon. Do you have a name?
William Shakespeare: Christopher Marlowe, at your service.
Is this interesting? | Share this
Lord Wessex: Is she obedient?
Sir Robert de Lesseps: As any mule in Christendom - but if you are the man to ride her, there are rubies in the saddlebag.
Lord Wessex: I like her!
Is this interesting? | Share this
Tilney: That woman is a woman!
Is this interesting? | Share this
Lord Wessex: My lady, the tide waits for no man, but I swear it would wait for you.
Is this interesting? | Share this
Viola de Lesseps: [as Thomas Kent] Tell me how you love her, Will.
William Shakespeare: Like a sickness and its cure together.
Is this interesting? | Share this
Queen Elizabeth: I know something of a woman in a man's profession. Yes, by God, I do know about that.
Is this interesting? | Share this
[on first hearing the tragic ending to Romeo and Juliet]
Philip Henslowe: Well, that would have them rolling in the aisles.
Is this interesting? | Share this
William Shakespeare: His name is Mercutio.
Ned Alleyn: What's the name of the play?
William Shakespeare: Mercutio.
Philip Henslowe: It is?
William Shakespeare: Shh!
Is this interesting? | Share this

Shakespeare Othello Quotes From Romeo And Juliet Love To Be Or Not To Be Tumblr Wallpaper Hamlet On Life Tattoos Macbeth About Women

No comments:

Post a Comment