Thursday 17 October 2013

Shakespeare Love Quotes From Romeo And Juliet Love To Be Or Not To Be Tumblr Wallpaper Hamlet On Life Tattoos Macbeth About Women

Shakespeare Love Quotes Biography

Source:- Google.com.pk
Hamlet, III:3
Words without thoughts never to heaven go.
Othello, II:3
How poor are they that have not patience.
Richard II, I:1
The purest treasure mortal times afford, is spotless reputation.
Two Gentlemen of Verona, I:2
They do not love that do not show their love.
The Merchant of Venice, I:3
The devil can cite Scripture for his purpose. An evil soul producing holy witness Is like a villain with a smiling cheek, A goodly apple rotten at the heart. O what a goodly outside falsehood hath!
King Lear, III:6
He's mad that trusts in the tameness of a wolf, a horse's health, a boy's love, or a whore's oath.
As You Like It, V:4
O Sir, we quarrel in print, by the book, as you have books for good manners. I will name you the degrees. The first, the Retort Courteous; the second, the Quip Modest; the third, the Reply Churlish; the fourth, the Reproof Valiant; the fifth, the Countercheck Quarrelsome; the sixth, the Lie with Circumstance; the seventh, the Lie Direct.
Pericles, Prince of Tyre, III:1
Oh! You gods, why do you make us love your goodly gifts, and snatch them straight away?
Macbeth, III:4
The time has been That, when the brains were out, the man would die, And there, an end. But now they rise again With twenty mortal murders on their crowns, And push us from our stools.
Measure for Measure, II:2
O, it is excellent to have a giant's strength, But it is tyrannous to use it like a giant.
Julius Caesar, IV:3
A friendly eye could never see such faults.
Twelfth Night, I:1
If music be the food of love, play on.
Macbeth, I:3
Have we eaten on the insane root That takes the reason prisoner?
The Merry Wives of Windsor, III:2
Defend your reputation, or bid farewell to your good life for ever.
Measure for Measure, I:1
Heaven doth with us as we with torches do; not light them for themselves.
Othello, III:3
He that filches from me my good name, robs me of that which not enriches him, but makes me poor indeed.
Hamlet, V:1
Lay her i' the earth, and from her fair and unpolluted flesh may violets spring!
Richard III, I:4

'Tis better to be brief than tedious.
Macbeth
"There 's daggers in men's smiles". - (Act II, Scene III).
"what 's done is done".- (Act III, Scene II).
"I dare do all that may become a man; Who dares do more is none". - (Act I, Scene VII).
"Fair is foul, and foul is fair". - (Act I, Scene I).
"I bear a charmed life". - (Act V, Scene VIII).
"Yet do I fear thy nature; It is too full o' the milk of human kindness." - (Act I, Scene V).
"Will all great Neptune's ocean wash this blood clean from my hand? No, this my hand will rather the multitudinous seas incarnadine, making the green one red" - (Act II, Scene II).
"Double, double toil and trouble; Fire burn, and cauldron bubble." - (Act IV, Scene I).
"Out, damned spot! out, I say!" - (Act V, Scene I)..
"All the perfumes of Arabia will not sweeten this little hand." - (Act V, Scene I).
"When shall we three meet again in thunder, lightning, or in rain? When the hurlyburly 's done,
When the battle 's lost and won". - (Act I, Scene I).
"If chance will have me king, why, chance may crown me". - (Act I, Scene III).
"Nothing in his life became him like the leaving it; he died as one that had been studied in his death to throw away the dearest thing he owed, as 't were a careless trifle". - (Act I, Scene IV).
"Look like the innocent flower, but be the serpent under 't." - (Act I, Scene V).
"I have no spur to prick the sides of my intent, but only vaulting ambition, which o'erleaps itself, and falls on the other." - (Act I, Scene VII).
"Is this a dagger which I see before me, The handle toward my hand?" - (Act II, Scene I).
"Out, out, brief candle! Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player that struts and frets his hour upon the stage and then is heard no more: it is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing." - (Act V, Scene V).
King Lear
"How sharper than a serpent's tooth it is to have a thankless child!" - (Act I, Scene IV).
"I am a man more sinned against than sinning". - (Act III, Scene II).
"My love's more richer than my tongue". - (Act I, Scene I).
"Nothing will come of nothing." - (Act I, Scene I).
"Have more than thou showest, speak less than thou knowest, lend less than thou owest". - (Act I, Scene IV).
"The worst is not, So long as we can say, 'This is the worst.' " . - (Act IV, Scene I).
Othello
"‘T’is neither here nor there." - (Act IV, Scene III).
"I will wear my heart upon my sleeve for daws to peck at". - (Act I, Scene I).
"To mourn a mischief that is past and gone is the next way to draw new mischief on". - (Act I, Scene III).
"The robbed that smiles steals something from the thief". - (Act I, Scene III).
Antony and Cleopatra
"My salad days, when I was green in judgment." - (Act I, Scene V).
Cymbeline
"The game is up." - (Act III, Scene III).
"I have not slept one wink.". - (Act III, Scene III).
Twelfth Night
"Be not afraid of greatness: some are born great, some achieve greatness and some have greatness thrust upon them". - (Act II, Scene V).
"Love sought is good, but giv'n unsought is better" . - (Act III, Scene I).
The Tempest
"We are such stuff as dreams are made on, rounded with a little sleep".
King Henry the Fifth
"Men of few words are the best men" . - (Act III, Scene II).
A Midsummer Night's Dream
"The course of true love never did run smooth". - (Act I, Scene I).
"Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind, and therefore is winged Cupid painted blind". - (Act I, Scene I).
Much Ado About Nothing
"Everyone can master a grief but he that has it". - (Act III, Scene II).
Titus Andronicus
"These words are razors to my wounded heart". - (Act I, Scene I).
The Winter's Tale
"What 's gone and what 's past help should be past grief" . - (Act III, Scene II).
"You pay a great deal too dear for what's given freely". - (Act I, Scene I).
Taming of the Shrew
"Out of the jaws of death". - (Act III, Scene IV).
"Thus the whirligig of time brings in his revenges". - (Act V, Scene I).
"For the rain it raineth every day". - (Act V, Scene I).
Troilus and Cressida
"The common curse of mankind, - folly and ignorance". - (Act II, Scene III).
Coriolanus
"Nature teaches beasts to know their friends". - (Act II, Scene I).
Shakespeare Love Quotes From Romeo And Juliet Love To Be Or Not To Be Tumblr Wallpaper Hamlet On Life Tattoos Macbeth About Women
Shakespeare Love Quotes From Romeo And Juliet Love To Be Or Not To Be Tumblr Wallpaper Hamlet On Life Tattoos Macbeth About Women
Shakespeare Love Quotes From Romeo And Juliet Love To Be Or Not To Be Tumblr Wallpaper Hamlet On Life Tattoos Macbeth About Women
Shakespeare Love Quotes From Romeo And Juliet Love To Be Or Not To Be Tumblr Wallpaper Hamlet On Life Tattoos Macbeth About Women
Shakespeare Love Quotes From Romeo And Juliet Love To Be Or Not To Be Tumblr Wallpaper Hamlet On Life Tattoos Macbeth About Women
Shakespeare Love Quotes From Romeo And Juliet Love To Be Or Not To Be Tumblr Wallpaper Hamlet On Life Tattoos Macbeth About Women
Shakespeare Love Quotes From Romeo And Juliet Love To Be Or Not To Be Tumblr Wallpaper Hamlet On Life Tattoos Macbeth About Women
Shakespeare Love Quotes From Romeo And Juliet Love To Be Or Not To Be Tumblr Wallpaper Hamlet On Life Tattoos Macbeth About Women
Shakespeare Love Quotes From Romeo And Juliet Love To Be Or Not To Be Tumblr Wallpaper Hamlet On Life Tattoos Macbeth About Women
Shakespeare Love Quotes From Romeo And Juliet Love To Be Or Not To Be Tumblr Wallpaper Hamlet On Life Tattoos Macbeth About Women
Shakespeare Love Quotes From Romeo And Juliet Love To Be Or Not To Be Tumblr Wallpaper Hamlet On Life Tattoos Macbeth About Women
Shakespeare Love Quotes From Romeo And Juliet Love To Be Or Not To Be Tumblr Wallpaper Hamlet On Life Tattoos Macbeth About Women
Shakespeare Love Quotes From Romeo And Juliet Love To Be Or Not To Be Tumblr Wallpaper Hamlet On Life Tattoos Macbeth About Women
Shakespeare Love Quotes From Romeo And Juliet Love To Be Or Not To Be Tumblr Wallpaper Hamlet On Life Tattoos Macbeth About Women
Shakespeare Love Quotes From Romeo And Juliet Love To Be Or Not To Be Tumblr Wallpaper Hamlet On Life Tattoos Macbeth About Women

No comments:

Post a Comment